Hosted by Nora!
Things that have me looking for my wine glass:
- I’m still trying to get used the fact that my ex is pregnant. I swing wildly from being happy for her to being really pissed off at the whole thing. Also, I’m agonizing about her coming to visit me this weekend.
- I haven’t slept well this week. I’m guessing it’s because of the above nervousness, but the lack of sleep makes everything a bit harder. I’m kind of a bear if I don’t get 8-9 hours of sleep, and this week I’ve been running at about 6-7. Rawr.
- Partly because I’m not sleeping well, my exercise isn’t going as well, and that just adds to the vicious circle of not feeling good about myself.
Things I’m loving this week:
- I had dinner with two friends on Monday at my apartment. It was good to see them, and just hang out a bit. They indulge the fact that I don’t really like to leave my apartment very much when I’m anxious, and came to see me. We watched the Grammy’s on dvr and had a bottle of champagne. Delightful.
- The only person to wish me a happy valentines day was a Franciscan friar, and it was just so he could show me the awesome heart socks he was rocking with his brown sandals.
- I bought my plane ticket for BiSC!!