Hosted by Nora
What has me reaching for the wine glass this week:
- All the hullabaloo about Komen and PP. Let’s just say I’m on the unpopular side of the decision, and I’m having a hard time keeping my mouth quiet.
- All the grey in Chicago… it’s been a fairly warm week, but no sunshine.
- Speaking of sunshine, I miss the mountains even more than usual. My ski boots are sitting in my closet, mocking me.
What I’m loving this week:
- I’m contacting realtors to look at apartments to buy when my lease is up (yay, adulthood!?) I’ve been looking at places online, and I’m going to be able to save money and live in a nicer place. Win.
- I’m going to be a bridesmaid in my brother’s wedding in October!
- I finally ended a relationship that wasn’t going anywhere. It’s a relief to be done, and I’ve had a lot more time to focus on getting things straightened out on my own.
- I’ve made it to the gym the last three mornings, and discovered I love working out in the morning. It’s quieter, people are focused and not just wandering, and I have a lot more energy when I start the day.
- A good friend is coming to visit this weekend, and I haven’t seen her (without her husband) in a very long time. It’ll be good to catch up.